Frank's Basement Systems has been in business for over thirty-five years. In that time, the company has done nothing but grow. As part of our most recent expansion, we have several openings available!
Appointment Center Representative
- Taking inbound calls from prospective customers to schedule new appointments or reschedule appointments
- Outbound calls for internet leads that come through via web portal and email
- Performing at or above goal Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) of the department for conversion of leads to appointments
- Follow company provided scripts for answering lead's questions and obtaining all necessary information to schedule a sales appointment
- Routine filing and general office functions
- Extensive sales training, support, and weekly sales meetings
- High commissions, paid weekly
- Company-provided, high quality leads
- Appointments set by professional, in-house call center
- Representing award-winning, patented products and services
- Full-time, 100% commission compensation
- Stipend for initial sales training period
- Flexible schedule
- Help coordinate daily operations of the production team. Provide administrative support to the logistics team, working with multiple departments to ensure highest quality of service for our customers.
- Act as a point of contact for customers. Addressing customer needs, questions and/or concerns and getting a prompt resolution.
- Assisting in scheduling production jobs.
- Preparing all necessary documents and applying for any required town or city permits.
- Ensuring that the quality of all services provided meet the require standards.
- Load trucks in preparation for the job site.
- Performs installation duties according to company-approved methods, standards and timetables.
- Uses safe methods when handling tools and equipment.
- Supports the management and mission of Frank's Basement Systems.
- This is a full-time, hourly plus bonus, position. The work schedule includes Monday through Friday with occasional weekend overtime available.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Experience with framing and rim joist installation
- Installation and repair of Carrier and Jack Beams
- Sill plate reconstruction
- Ensure each job is completed to all customer specifications
- Compliance with all local and state building codes and health/safety regulations
- Ability to conduct repair work
- Drives to customer's homes to meet with them for pre-scheduled appointments to perform an annual maintenance on an existing system or follow-up on warranty issues.
- Builds rapport with the customer. Examines work done by our company and determines if there is a potential problem to be remedied.
- Recommends additional products and services to enhance or improve the original installation or remedy a new issue that has arisen in the customer’s home.
- Timely completion all paperwork/data entry and follow-up communication required for the appointment.
- When installing a product for a customer, follows all job specifications, quality standards, and safety guidelines.
- Follows through with customers until all issues are resolved.
- Provides customers with a remarkable experience.
- Meets or exceeds his/her projected monthly Average Dollar Per Stop.
If you would like to apply or learn more about the company, visit https://www.franksbasements.com/about-us/job-opportunities.html.